Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Speaking of books I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy. I was very skeptical at first, but it was very good. I couldn't put it down. My son and daughter-in-law got me a kindle for Christmas, and I absolutely love it. Everyone should own one. Its so convenient, to have so many books at my finger tips. We just got back from the beach for vacation and I took it on the beach. No glare, and the wind was blowing, but I didn't have to worry about the pages turning from the wind, and it is so light and easy to take anywhere. I also read Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. Sounds silly I know, but it is fact mixed in with fiction and its very entertaining. Well enough of that, I could go on about books for pages. I'll see what I can conjure up for the next blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just found this! I went out of town and look what I find when I get back--I am so happy to see you here. I haven't read the Hunger Games but some of our blogging buddies have so I am sure they will comment. i have a Kindle but I haven't had a chance to read much on it (however, Jacob has read 40+ books on it!!) Maybe someday. I love the picture--Keep it up-I love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Hunger Games as well. The ending of the third book makes me look at conflict in a different way. I haven't heard of Abraham Lincoln Vampire hunter. is it like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first Hunger Games, but wasn't thrilled with the way it ended...oh well, we will see how the movie plays out, too! Glad to add you to my blogging family! Love seeing all of your family in the picture!

    ReplyDelete